Confrapar is an investment fund manager in technology companies, a pioneer in the Brazilian market, with over R $ 400 million under management. It invests through its participation funds, whose LPs are funds of funds, family offices, corporations from Brazil, Europe and US.
Currently, it has a portfolio of 18 invested companies and offices in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte. The manager also has the background and experience of its more than 100 operating partners, allowing a broad view of the market and opening up opportunities for companies.
Confrapar was born from the conviction that technology is the best instrument to bring improvements to society and gains for investors in emerging markets. It was founded in 2007, after the successful investment and sale of Takenet company to the Japanese group Faith Inc.
From the beginning, the company was supported by solid foundations of Ethics and Corporate Governance. Confrapar was born as a corporation, is audited annually and has a high level Board of Directors.
More than 100 Senior Advisors are specialists in strategic verticals, allowing a broad view of the market and opening up opportunities for companies. Daily contact with technology businesses reinforces the conviction that Brazil is a source of excellent opportunities for long-term investors.
Maximize value for investors by leveraging our entrepreneurial experience to attract the best founders and develop the most promising businesses.
To consolidate itself as the main Manager of investment funds in technology in Latin America.
The values of Confrapar that guide the Code of Ethics and Conduct and also describe our corporate culture are:
• Transparency – Always be transparent and seek to give transparency to the activities performed, always respecting the limits of confidentiality and regulation.
• Integrity – Act with integrity in all situations.
• Meritocracy – Reward superior results, promote those who present superior results, not keep the members of low performance in the team.
• Entrepreneurship – Pro Activity, search for resources, autonomy, optimism, enthusiasm, teamwork.
• Excellence – Search for best practices, simplicity, doing the right thing, constant development, pursuit of superior results.
• Organizational Health – Healthy environment, challenging, stimulating learning, valuing people, growth.
This site has only the purpose of disclosing institutional information of Confrapar Administration and Resource Management S / A. It should not be considered as an offer to sell shares of funds and / or investment portfolios or any securities or securities and does not constitute the prospectus provided for in CVM Instruction 409.
Investment Funds do not have the guarantee of the fund manager or any insurance mechanism or the Credit Guarantee Fund – FGC. The fund (s) managed or to be constituted by Confrapar are privately distributed, and based on the terms of CVM Normative Instruction 578, and profitability can not be guaranteed and eventual performance in the past is not a guarantee future profitability. The investor is advised to carefully read the regulation when applying its resources.